Photophysical Analysis of 1,10-Phenanthroline-Embedded Porphyrin Analogues and Their Magnesium(II) Complexes
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 45, pages 14329–14341, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Ishida, M., Lim, J. M., Lee, B. S., Tani, F., Sessler, J. L., Kim, D. and Naruta, Y. (2012), Photophysical Analysis of 1,10-Phenanthroline-Embedded Porphyrin Analogues and Their Magnesium(II) Complexes. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14329–14341. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201793
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Mid-Career Researcher. Grant Numbers: 2010–0029668, R32–2010–000–10217–0
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST)
- AFSOR/AOARD grant. Grant Number: FA2386–09–1–4092
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 105790
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!