Electronic Coupling between Two Amine Redox Sites through the 5,5′-Positions of Metal-Chelating 2,2′-Bipyridines
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 45, pages 14497–14509, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Nie, H.-J., Chen, X., Yao, C.-J., Zhong, Y.-W., Hutchison, G. R. and Yao, J. (2012), Electronic Coupling between Two Amine Redox Sites through the 5,5′-Positions of Metal-Chelating 2,2′-Bipyridines. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14497–14509. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201813
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21271176, 21002104
- National Basic Research 973 program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB932301
- Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: CMS-PY-201230
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.