Experimental Study of Hydrogen Bonding Potentially Stabilizing the 5′-Deoxyadenosyl Radical from Coenzyme B12
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 50, pages 16114–16122, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Friedrich, P., Baisch, U., Harrington, R. W., Lyatuu, F., Zhou, K., Zelder, F., McFarlane, W., Buckel, W. and Golding, B. T. (2012), Experimental Study of Hydrogen Bonding Potentially Stabilizing the 5′-Deoxyadenosyl Radical from Coenzyme B12. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16114–16122. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201840
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- German Research Foundation
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!