Host–Guest Interactions of Phosphorescent Molecular Tweezers Based on an Alkynylplatinum(II) Terpyridine System with Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 390–399, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Tanaka, Y., Wong, K. M.-C. and Yam, V. W.-W. (2013), Host–Guest Interactions of Phosphorescent Molecular Tweezers Based on an Alkynylplatinum(II) Terpyridine System with Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 390–399. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201942
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- University of Hong Kong
- University Grants Committee Areas of Excellence Scheme. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
- General Research Fund (GRF). Grant Number: HKU 7064/11P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!