Catalytic Mechanism of the Arylsulfatase Promiscuous Enzyme from Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 2185–2192, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Marino, T., Russo, N. and Toscano, M. (2013), Catalytic Mechanism of the Arylsulfatase Promiscuous Enzyme from Pseudomonas Aeruginosa. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2185–2192. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201943
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- University of Calabria
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2008F5A3AF 005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!