Template-Free Fabrication of Bi2O3 and (BiO)2CO3 Nanotubes and Their Application in Water Treatment
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 51, pages 16491–16497, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Qin, F., Li, G., Wang, R., Wu, J., Sun, H. and Chen, R. (2012), Template-Free Fabrication of Bi2O3 and (BiO)2CO3 Nanotubes and Their Application in Water Treatment. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16491–16497. doi: 10.1002/chem.201201989
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21171136, 20801043
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09–0136
- International Cooperation Program of Wuhan Science and Technology Bureau. Grant Numbers: 201070934342, 201171034319, 201231234465
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.