Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions of Electron-Deficient Alkenes with N-Tosylhydrazones: Functional-Group-Controlled CC Bond Construction
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 38, pages 11884–11888, September 17, 2012
How to Cite
Jiang, H., Fu, W. and Chen, H. (2012), Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions of Electron-Deficient Alkenes with N-Tosylhydrazones: Functional-Group-Controlled CC Bond Construction. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 11884–11888. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202051
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20932002, 21172076
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2011CB808600
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10351064101000000
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010ZP0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!