Highly Selective 1,4- and 1,6-Addition of P(O)H Compounds to p-Quinones: A Divergent Method for the Synthesis of C- and O-Phosphoryl Hydroquinone Derivatives
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 52, pages 16902–16910, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Xiong, B., Shen, R., Goto, M., Yin, S.-F. and Han, L.-B. (2012), Highly Selective 1,4- and 1,6-Addition of P(O)H Compounds to p-Quinones: A Divergent Method for the Synthesis of C- and O-Phosphoryl Hydroquinone Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16902–16910. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202074
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: 10JJ1003
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20973056, NCET-10–0371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!