Thermodynamic and Mechanistic Insights into Translesion DNA Synthesis Catalyzed by Y-Family DNA Polymerase Across a Bulky Double-Base Lesion of an Antitumor Platinum Drug
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 48, pages 15439–15448, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Brabec, V., Malina, J., Margiotta, N., Natile, G. and Kasparkova, J. (2012), Thermodynamic and Mechanistic Insights into Translesion DNA Synthesis Catalyzed by Y-Family DNA Polymerase Across a Bulky Double-Base Lesion of an Antitumor Platinum Drug. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15439–15448. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202117
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Grant Agency of the CR. Grant Numbers: P301/10/0598, P205/11/0856
- University of Bari
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!