Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Coupling of Aryl Iodides and Benzyl Acetylenes to 3-Alkylidenefuran-2-ones under Mild Conditions and Its Density Functional Theory Modeling
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 50, pages 16177–16185, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Wu, X.-F., Jiao, H., Neumann, H. and Beller, M. (2012), Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylative Coupling of Aryl Iodides and Benzyl Acetylenes to 3-Alkylidenefuran-2-ones under Mild Conditions and Its Density Functional Theory Modeling. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16177–16185. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202138
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!