Synthesis and Two-Photon Absorption Property Characterizations of Small Dendritic Chromophores Containing Functionalized Quinoxaliniod Heterocycles
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 749–760, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, T.-C., Lee, Y.-H., Liu, C.-Y., Huang, B.-R., Tsai, M.-Y., Huang, Y.-J., Lin, J.-H., Shen, Y.-K. and Wu, C.-Y. (2013), Synthesis and Two-Photon Absorption Property Characterizations of Small Dendritic Chromophores Containing Functionalized Quinoxaliniod Heterocycles. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 749–760. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202178
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 99-2113M-006-MY2
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 99-2112M-027-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!