A Theoretical Investigation on the Strecker Reaction Catalyzed by a TiIV-Complex Catalyst Generated from a Cinchona Alkaloid, Achiral Substituted 2,2′-Biphenol, and Tetraisopropyl Titanate
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1637–1646, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Su, Z., Li, W., Wang, J., Hu, C. and Feng, X. (2013), A Theoretical Investigation on the Strecker Reaction Catalyzed by a TiIV-Complex Catalyst Generated from a Cinchona Alkaloid, Achiral Substituted 2,2′-Biphenol, and Tetraisopropyl Titanate. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1637–1646. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202237
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21102096, 21021001
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 200806101007
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.