Chiral Triazolium Salts and Ionic Liquids: From the Molecular Design Vectors to Their Physical Properties through Specific Supramolecular Interactions
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 892–904, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Porcar, R., Ríos-Lombardía, N., Busto, E., Gotor-Fernández, V., Montejo-Bernardo, J., García-Granda, S., Luis, S. V., Gotor, V., Alfonso, I. and García-Verdugo, E. (2013), Chiral Triazolium Salts and Ionic Liquids: From the Molecular Design Vectors to Their Physical Properties through Specific Supramolecular Interactions. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 892–904. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202274
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: MICINN CTQ-2011-28903, CTQ-2009-14366-C02, CTQ-2008-04415, CTQ-2008-04309, CTQ-2007-61126, MAT-2006-01997, MAT-2010-15094
- BANCAIXA. Grant Number: P1-1B-2009-58
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: GV-PROMETEO/2012/020
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.