One-Step Synthesis of Racemic α-Amino Acids from Aldehydes, Amine Components, and Gaseous CO2 by the Aid of a Bismetal Reagent
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 1123–1128, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Mita, T., Higuchi, Y. and Sato, Y. (2013), One-Step Synthesis of Racemic α-Amino Acids from Aldehydes, Amine Components, and Gaseous CO2 by the Aid of a Bismetal Reagent. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1123–1128. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202332
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.