Exceptional Blueshifted and Enhanced Aggregation-Induced Emission of Conjugated Asymmetric Triazines and Their Applications in Superamplified Detection of Explosives
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 49, pages 15655–15661, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
An, Z.-F., Zheng, C., Chen, R.-F., Yin, J., Xiao, J.-J., Shi, H.-F., Tao, Y., Qian, Y. and Huang, W. (2012), Exceptional Blueshifted and Enhanced Aggregation-Induced Emission of Conjugated Asymmetric Triazines and Their Applications in Superamplified Detection of Explosives. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15655–15661. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202337
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930601
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20804020, 20905038, 60976019, 20974046
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1148
- National Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2011751
- Scientific Research Foundation of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications. Grant Numbers: NY210017, NY210046
- Program for Postgraduates Research Innovations in University of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: CXLX11_0419, CX10B 201Z, CXZZ11_0412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!