Palladium(II)-Catalyzed Oxidative Cyclization of Allylic Tosylcarbamates: Scope, Derivatization, and Mechanistic Aspects
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 47, pages 15151–15157, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Joosten, A., Persson, A. K. Å., Millet, R., Johnson, M. T. and Bäckvall, J.-E. (2012), Palladium(II)-Catalyzed Oxidative Cyclization of Allylic Tosylcarbamates: Scope, Derivatization, and Mechanistic Aspects. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15151–15157. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202359
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC AdG 247014
- Berzelius Center EXSELENT
- the Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!