A Theoretical Study on the Mechanism of Photocatalytic Oxygen Evolution on BiVO4 in Aqueous Solution
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1320–1326, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Yang , J., Wang , D., Zhou, X. and Li, C. (2013), A Theoretical Study on the Mechanism of Photocatalytic Oxygen Evolution on BiVO4 in Aqueous Solution. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1320–1326. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202365
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21003115, 21090342, 21061140361
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-EW-311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!