A Theoretical Study on the Mechanism of Photocatalytic Oxygen Evolution on BiVO4 in Aqueous Solution
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1320–1326, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Yang , J., Wang , D., Zhou, X. and Li, C. (2013), A Theoretical Study on the Mechanism of Photocatalytic Oxygen Evolution on BiVO4 in Aqueous Solution. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1320–1326. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202365
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21003115, 21090342, 21061140361
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-EW-311
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.