Phosphorylated 3-Heteroarylcoumarins and Their Use in Fluorescence Microscopy and Nanoscopy
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 51, pages 16339–16348, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Nizamov, S., Willig, K. I., Sednev, M. V., Belov, V. N. and Hell, S. W. (2012), Phosphorylated 3-Heteroarylcoumarins and Their Use in Fluorescence Microscopy and Nanoscopy. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16339–16348. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202382
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung
- BMBF 513
- Optische Technologien für Biowissenschaften und Gesundheit. Grant Number: FKZ 13N11066
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.