Gold(I)-Catalyzed Aminohalogenation of Fluorinated N′-Aryl-N-Propargyl Amidines for the Synthesis of Imidazole Derivatives under Mild Conditions
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1496–1501, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Li, S., Li, Z., Yuan, Y., Li, Y., Zhang, L. and Wu, Y. (2013), Gold(I)-Catalyzed Aminohalogenation of Fluorinated N′-Aryl-N-Propargyl Amidines for the Synthesis of Imidazole Derivatives under Mild Conditions. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1496–1501. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202402
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172239
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!