Functionalized Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica: A Highly Enantioselective Catalyst for the Michael Addition of 1,3-Dicarbonyl Compounds to Nitroalkenes
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 48, pages 15546–15553, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, K., Jin, R., Cheng, T., Xu, X., Gao, F., Liu, G. and Li, H. (2012), Functionalized Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica: A Highly Enantioselective Catalyst for the Michael Addition of 1,3-Dicarbonyl Compounds to Nitroalkenes. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15546–15553. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202407
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 20673072
- Shanghai Sciences and Technologies Development Fund. Grant Numbers: 10J1400103, 10JC1412300
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Numbers: 12ZZ135, S30406
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!