Asymmetric Michael Reaction Catalyzed by Proline Lithium Salt: Efficient Synthesis of L-Proline and Isoindoloisoquinolinone Derivatives
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3573–3578, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, K., Zhang, S., Hu, Y., Zha, Z. and Wang, Z. (2013), Asymmetric Michael Reaction Catalyzed by Proline Lithium Salt: Efficient Synthesis of L-Proline and Isoindoloisoquinolinone Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3573–3578. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202409
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20932002, 20972144, 90813008, 21172205, 21272222, J1030412
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2010CB912103
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.