3 D MOFs Containing Trigonal Bipyramidal Ln5 Clusters as Nodes: Large Magnetocaloric Effect and Slow Magnetic Relaxation Behavior
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 47, pages 15086–15091, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Shi, P.-F., Zheng, Y.-Z., Zhao, X.-Q., Xiong, G., Zhao, B., Wan, F.-F. and Cheng, P. (2012), 3 D MOFs Containing Trigonal Bipyramidal Ln5 Clusters as Nodes: Large Magnetocaloric Effect and Slow Magnetic Relaxation Behavior. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15086–15091. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202412
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!