These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multimerization of an Apoptogenic TRAIL-Mimicking Peptide by Using Adamantane-Based Dendrons†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1762–1768, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Lamanna, G., Smulski, C. R., Chekkat, N., Estieu-Gionnet, K., Guichard, G., Fournel, S. and Bianco, A. (2013), Multimerization of an Apoptogenic TRAIL-Mimicking Peptide by Using Adamantane-Based Dendrons . Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1762–1768. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202415
TRAIL=tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand.
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR-07-PCVI-0031–01, ANR-08-PCVI-0034–01
- Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer, Comité de la Dordogne
- Strasbourg University
- NANOTHER. Grant Number: 2010 NANO 008 01
- French “Ministère de la Recherche”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!