These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multimerization of an Apoptogenic TRAIL-Mimicking Peptide by Using Adamantane-Based Dendrons†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1762–1768, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Lamanna, G., Smulski, C. R., Chekkat, N., Estieu-Gionnet, K., Guichard, G., Fournel, S. and Bianco, A. (2013), Multimerization of an Apoptogenic TRAIL-Mimicking Peptide by Using Adamantane-Based Dendrons . Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1762–1768. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202415
TRAIL=tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand.
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR-07-PCVI-0031–01, ANR-08-PCVI-0034–01
- Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer, Comité de la Dordogne
- Strasbourg University
- NANOTHER. Grant Number: 2010 NANO 008 01
- French “Ministère de la Recherche”
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.