Synthesis and Promising Properties of a New Family of High-Nitrogen Compounds: Polyazido- and Polyamino-Substituted N,N′-Azo-1,2,4-triazoles
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 51, pages 16562–16570, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Qi, C., Li, S.-H., Li, Y.-C., Wang, Y., Zhao, X.-X. and Pang, S.-P. (2012), Synthesis and Promising Properties of a New Family of High-Nitrogen Compounds: Polyazido- and Polyamino-Substituted N,N′-Azo-1,2,4-triazoles. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16562–16570. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202428
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!