Poly(acrylic acid)-Modified Fe3O4 Microspheres for Magnetic-Targeted and pH-Triggered Anticancer Drug Delivery
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 49, pages 15676–15682, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Kang, X.-J., Dai, Y.-L., Ma, P.-A., Yang, D.-M., Li, C.-X., Hou, Z.-Y., Cheng, Z.-Y. and Lin, J. (2012), Poly(acrylic acid)-Modified Fe3O4 Microspheres for Magnetic-Targeted and pH-Triggered Anticancer Drug Delivery. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15676–15682. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202433
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB327704
- National High Technology Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA03A407
- National Natural Science Foundation
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 51172228, 21101149, 51172227, 20921002
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.