Facile Low-Temperature Synthesis of Ultralong Monodisperse ZnSe Quantum Wires with the Assistance of Ag2S
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1732–1739, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Z., Pan, L., Zhong, P., Li, M., Tian, F. and Zhang, C. (2013), Facile Low-Temperature Synthesis of Ultralong Monodisperse ZnSe Quantum Wires with the Assistance of Ag2S. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1732–1739. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202462
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61006049, 50925207
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009DFA50620
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1064
- Education Department of Jiangsu. Grant Numbers: 10 KJB430004, 09 JDG043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!