Copper-Catalyzed Huisgen and Oxidative Huisgen Coupling Reactions Controlled by Polysiloxane-Supported Amines (AFPs) for the Divergent Synthesis of Triazoles and Bistriazoles
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 44, pages 14094–14099, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Zheng, Z.-J., Ye, F., Zheng, L.-S., Yang, K.-F., Lai, G.-Q. and Xu, L.-W. (2012), Copper-Catalyzed Huisgen and Oxidative Huisgen Coupling Reactions Controlled by Polysiloxane-Supported Amines (AFPs) for the Divergent Synthesis of Triazoles and Bistriazoles. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14094–14099. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202472
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Founder of China. Grant Numbers: 20973051, 21173064
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Q12B020037
- Zhejiang Province of China. Grant Number: 2010R0017
- Program for Excellent Young Teachers in Hangzhou Normal University. Grant Number: JTAS 2011-01-014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!