Nitrogen-Rich Bis-1,2,4-triazoles—A Comparative Study of Structural and Energetic Properties
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 52, pages 16742–16753, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Dippold, A. A. and Klapötke, T. M. (2012), Nitrogen-Rich Bis-1,2,4-triazoles—A Comparative Study of Structural and Energetic Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16742–16753. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202483
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory. Grant Number: W911NF-09-2-0018
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center. Grant Number: R&D 1558-TA-01
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Numbers: ONR.N00014-10-1-0535, ONR.N00014-12-1-0538
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.