Progress in the Understanding of the Key Pharmacophoric Features of the Antimalarial Drug Dihydroartemisinin: An Experimental and Theoretical Charge Density Study
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3490–3503, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Saleh, G., Soave, R., Lo Presti, L. and Destro, R. (2013), Progress in the Understanding of the Key Pharmacophoric Features of the Antimalarial Drug Dihydroartemisinin: An Experimental and Theoretical Charge Density Study. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3490–3503. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202486
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!