Aggregation Effects in Visible-Light Flavin Photocatalysts: Synthesis, Structure, and Catalytic Activity of 10-Arylflavins
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 1066–1075, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Daďová, J., Kümmel, S., Feldmeier, C., Cibulková, J., Pažout, R., Maixner, J., Gschwind, R. M., König, B. and Cibulka, R. (2013), Aggregation Effects in Visible-Light Flavin Photocatalysts: Synthesis, Structure, and Catalytic Activity of 10-Arylflavins. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1066–1075. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202488
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- German National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GRK 1626
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU, German Environmental Foundation
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 21/2012
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.