Origin of the Magnetic Anisotropy in Heptacoordinate NiII and CoII Complexes
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 950–956, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Ruamps, R., Batchelor, L. J., Maurice, R., Gogoi, N., Jiménez-Lozano, P., Guihéry, N., de Graaf, C., Barra, A.-L., Sutter , J.-P. and Mallah, T. (2013), Origin of the Magnetic Anisotropy in Heptacoordinate NiII and CoII Complexes. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 950–956. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202492
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Université Paul Sabatier, the Université Paris Sud 11
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CTQ2011-23140
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche ANR. Grant Numbers: TEMAMA ANR-09-BLAN-0195-01, CHIRnMAG ANR-09-BLAN-54-01
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.