Assembly of Graphene Nanosheets and SiO2 Nanoparticles Towards Transparent, Antireflective, Conductive, and Superhydrophilic Multifunctional Hybrid Films
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 51, pages 16393–16401, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Xu, L. and He, J. (2012), Assembly of Graphene Nanosheets and SiO2 Nanoparticles Towards Transparent, Antireflective, Conductive, and Superhydrophilic Multifunctional Hybrid Films. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16393–16401. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202494
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KGCX2-YW-370, KGCX2-EW-304–2
- National High Technology Research and Development Program (“863” Program) of China. Grant Number: 2011AA050525
- Key Laboratory of Photochemical Conversion and Optoelectronic Materials, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.