These authors contributed equally to this work.
Site-Specific Labeling of Proteins with a Chemically Stable, High-Affinity Tag for Protein Study
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 1097–1103, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Li, Q.-F., Cao, C., Huang, F. and Su, X.-C. (2013), Site-Specific Labeling of Proteins with a Chemically Stable, High-Affinity Tag for Protein Study. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1097–1103. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202495
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21073101, 21273121, 21121002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!