Aufbaureaction (German): buildup reaction.
Tailored Nanostructuring of End-Group-Functionalized High-Density Polyethylene Synthesized by an Efficient Catalytic Version of Ziegler’s “Aufbaureaktion”†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 44, pages 13974–13978, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Pillai, S. K. T., Kretschmer, W. P., Trebbin, M., Förster, S. and Kempe, R. (2012), Tailored Nanostructuring of End-Group-Functionalized High-Density Polyethylene Synthesized by an Efficient Catalytic Version of Ziegler’s “Aufbaureaktion” . Chem. Eur. J., 18: 13974–13978. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202506
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Sasol Germany GmbH. Grant Numbers: DFG, SFB 840
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!