Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of 1,2,3-Substituted Cyclopropanes by Using α-Iodo- and α-Chloromethylzinc Carbenoids
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 46, pages 14784–14791, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Beaulieu, L.-P. B., Zimmer, L. E., Gagnon, A. and Charette, A. B. (2012), Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of 1,2,3-Substituted Cyclopropanes by Using α-Iodo- and α-Chloromethylzinc Carbenoids. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 14784–14791. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202528
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Canada Research Chair Program
- Centre in Green Chemistry and Catalysis (CGCC)
- Université de Montréal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!