Cross-Linked Helically Chiral Poly-(γ-benzyl-L-glutamate) as Enantiodiscriminating Alignment Medium
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 2271–2274, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Montag, T. and Thiele, C. M. (2013), Cross-Linked Helically Chiral Poly-(γ-benzyl-L-glutamate) as Enantiodiscriminating Alignment Medium. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2271–2274. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202554
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: 934
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!