Synthesis, Structure, and Theoretical Study of Trifluoromethyl Derivatives of C84(22) Fullerene
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 578–587, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Chang, K., Fritz, M. A., Tamm, N. B., Goryunkov, A. A., Sidorov, L. N., Chen, C., Yang, S., Kemnitz, E. and Troyanov, S. I. (2013), Synthesis, Structure, and Theoretical Study of Trifluoromethyl Derivatives of C84(22) Fullerene. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 578–587. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202568
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 12-03-00324
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Ke 489/39-1
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20801052
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB923300
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: GRK 1582
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!