These authors contributed equally to this work.
Influence of Peripheral Substitution on the Magnetic Behavior of Single-Ion Magnets Based on Homo- and Heteroleptic TbIII Bis(phthalocyaninate)
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 1457–1465, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Ganivet, C. R., Ballesteros, B., de la Torre, G., Clemente-Juan, J. M., Coronado, E. and Torres, T. (2013), Influence of Peripheral Substitution on the Magnetic Behavior of Single-Ion Magnets Based on Homo- and Heteroleptic TbIII Bis(phthalocyaninate). Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1457–1465. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202600
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Spanish MINECO. Grant Numbers: CTQ2011–24187/BQU, MAT2011–22785
- CONSOLIDER. Grant Numbers: INGENIO 2010, CSD2007–00010
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: MADRISOLAR-2, S2009/PPQ/1533
- Generalidad Valenciana
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.