Structural and Dynamic Basis of Human Cytochrome P450 7B1: A Survey of Substrate Selectivity and Major Active Site Access Channels
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 549–557, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Cui, Y.-L., Zhang, J.-L., Zheng, Q.-C., Niu, R.-J., Xu, Y., Zhang, H.-X. and Sun, C.-C. (2013), Structural and Dynamic Basis of Human Cytochrome P450 7B1: A Survey of Substrate Selectivity and Major Active Site Access Channels. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 549–557. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202627
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education
- Specialized Fund for the Basic Research of Jilin University. Grant Numbers: 21273095, 20903045, 21203072, 20070183046, 201003044
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.