N-Heterocyclic-Carbene-Catalyzed Reaction of α-Bromo-α,β-Unsaturated Aldehyde or α,β-Dibromoaldehyde with Isatins: An Efficient Synthesis of Spirocyclic Oxindole–Dihydropyranones
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 456–459, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Yao, C., Xiao, Z., Liu, R., Li, T., Jiao, W. and Yu, C. (2013), N-Heterocyclic-Carbene-Catalyzed Reaction of α-Bromo-α,β-Unsaturated Aldehyde or α,β-Dibromoaldehyde with Isatins: An Efficient Synthesis of Spirocyclic Oxindole–Dihydropyranones. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 456–459. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202655
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21242014
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- Major Basic Research Project of the Natural Science Foundation of the Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions. Grant Number: 09 KJ A430003
- Natural Science Foundation of Xuzhou City. Grant Number: XM12B074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!