These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Role of π Bridges in High-Efficiency DSCs Based on Unsymmetrical Squaraines
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1819–1827, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Delcamp, J. H., Shi, Y., Yum, J.-H., Sajoto, T., Dell'Orto, E., Barlow, S., Nazeeruddin, M. K., Marder, S. R. and Grätzel, M. (2013), The Role of π Bridges in High-Efficiency DSCs Based on Unsymmetrical Squaraines. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1819–1827. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202677
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- FP7-Energy-2010-FET project Molesol. Grant Number: 256617
- World Class University program
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31–2008–000–10035–0
- Korea Foundation for International Cooperation of Science and Technology
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0120967
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- BIONIC. Grant Number: FA9550–09–1–0162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!