Functionalized Soft Nanoporous Materials through Supramolecular Assembly of End-Functionalized Polymer Blends
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 49, pages 15662–15668, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Song, G., Cho, S. M., Jung, H. J., Kim, R. H., Bae, I., Ahn, H., Ryu, D. Y., Huh, J. and Park, C. (2012), Functionalized Soft Nanoporous Materials through Supramolecular Assembly of End-Functionalized Polymer Blends. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 15662–15668. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202685
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Defense Acquisition and Program Administration (
- Agency for Defense Development (
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011K000631
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MEST), Republic of Korea. Grant Number: R11–2007–050–03001–0
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.