Cooperative Effects in Catalytic Hydrogenation Regulated by both the Cation and Anion of an Ionic Liquid
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 2059–2066, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, W., Yu, Y., Yang, H., Hua, L., Qiao, Y., Zhao, X. and Hou, Z. (2013), Cooperative Effects in Catalytic Hydrogenation Regulated by both the Cation and Anion of an Ionic Liquid. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2059–2066. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202707
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21073058
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100074110014
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.