Optical Properties and Photo-Oxidation of Tetraphenylethene-Based Fluorophores
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 50, pages 16037–16045, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Aldred, M. P., Li, C. and Zhu, M.-Q. (2012), Optical Properties and Photo-Oxidation of Tetraphenylethene-Based Fluorophores. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16037–16045. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202715
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20874025, 21174045
- NSFC Research Fellowship for International Young Scientists. Grant Number: 21150110141
- Key Fellowship of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100480065
- Open Program for Beijing National Laboratory for Molecular Sciences (BNLMS)
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: HUST2010MS101
- Analysis and Test Center of Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!