A PEGylated Fluorescent Turn-On Sensor for Detecting Fluoride Ions in Totally Aqueous Media and Its Imaging in Live Cells
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 936–942, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Zheng, F., Zeng, F., Yu, C., Hou, X. and Wu, S. (2013), A PEGylated Fluorescent Turn-On Sensor for Detecting Fluoride Ions in Totally Aqueous Media and Its Imaging in Live Cells. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 936–942. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202732
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21025415, 21174040
- National Key Basic Research Program of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!