Multi-Pathway Excited State Relaxation of Adenine Oligomers in Aqueous Solution: A Joint Theoretical and Experimental Study
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3762–3774, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Banyasz, A., Gustavsson, T., Onidas, D., Changenet-Barret, P., Markovitsi, D. and Improta, R. (2013), Multi-Pathway Excited State Relaxation of Adenine Oligomers in Aqueous Solution: A Joint Theoretical and Experimental Study. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3762–3774. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202741
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- French Agency for Research. Grant Number: ANR-10-BLAN-0809-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!