These authors contributed equally to this work.
Selective Targeting of Dendritic Cell-Specific Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-3-Grabbing Nonintegrin (DC-SIGN) with Mannose-Based Glycomimetics: Synthesis and Interaction Studies of Bis(benzylamide) Derivatives of a Pseudomannobioside
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 4786–4797, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Varga, N., Sutkeviciute, I., Guzzi, C., McGeagh, J., Petit-Haertlein, I., Gugliotta, S., Weiser, J., Angulo, J., Fieschi, F. and Bernardi, A. (2013), Selective Targeting of Dendritic Cell-Specific Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-3-Grabbing Nonintegrin (DC-SIGN) with Mannose-Based Glycomimetics: Synthesis and Interaction Studies of Bis(benzylamide) Derivatives of a Pseudomannobioside. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4786–4797. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202764
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- EU ITN Marie-Curie program. Grant Number: 213592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!