Photoactivatable Prodrugs of Highly Potent Duocarmycin Analogues for a Selective Cancer Therapy
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1726–1731, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Tietze, L. F., Müller, M., Duefert, S.-C., Schmuck, K. and Schuberth, I. (2013), Photoactivatable Prodrugs of Highly Potent Duocarmycin Analogues for a Selective Cancer Therapy. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1726–1731. doi: 10.1002/chem.201202773
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!